Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Shaw 15/15/15 Promotion - Free PVR

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Feb 24, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I got this in the mail, I do NOT live in an area serviced by Novus so it's worth a try.

$15 - Shaw TV with an HDPVR
    $15 - Shaw High-Speed Internet
    $15 - Shaw Home Phone Basic
    Free PVR if you get all 3 services

Price is valid for the first year.

Call 310-SHAW before February 28, 2011 to take advantage of this offer. Quote promo code: 919.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Offer is back, pretty sure it's for all new customers and not restricted to downtown. Looks like they bumped up the internet from 7.5 Mbps to 25 Mbps.

Promo Code: 920

[​IMG]

3. Akeithsfan

Akeithsfan Guest

Attempted to get this offer but you must provide the card to installer. They didnt buy the I lost it excuse..lol

4. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

shaw is hlrs. one time, i called in to ask them to stop sending me advertisements in the mail and the guy also asked me if i wanted to stop receiving invoices. i told him specifically that i wanted to receive invoices. didn't realize it since my mom usually collects the shaw invoices, but we stopped receiving our invoice, too. fuuuuuu. only realized last week when i called in to change the payment credit card

5. ema

ema Full Member

lol thats funny. then later on you're like wtf howcome no bills and they cut your service off and tell u, cause u wanted no invoice, your fault lol. that guy is funny lol

6. towerx

towerx New Member

can i ask for it as a new user?

7. it's me

it's me Guest

hey Ema....can you remove that book that covered your face?
    wanna c how pretty & smart you're!

8. Dylan

Dylan Guest

Call (removed by request) for 1 year promotion @ 23.05 per month for extreme Internet,classic cable, and phone with unlimited north America long distance. only for new customers only. promotion ends at the end of November.