Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Semen Contamination In Fast Food.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flutterby, Jul 10, 2015.

1. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/semen.asp

"[Collected on the Internet, 1993]

Here's a true story that happened in Holland:

After a night out a couple went to eat some shoarma (roasted lamb-meat in a Pita roll, preferably with lots of garlic-sauce. Shoarma restaurants are the only ones still open after, say, 2.00 a.m., so after a lot of drinking, if still hungry, it's the only place.) Typically in these places you get served by mediterranean (Turkish or Moroccan) types hardly able to speak dutch, and in the middle of the night every guest eating there is drunk and noisy.

So anyway, these youngsters ate their weekend portion of half raw meat, but only the guy didn't take the garlic sauce. Later that night the girl got very sick, and went to first aid to get her stomach pumped. After analysis of her stomach contents, it was found that the garlic sauce she had eaten contained ten(!) different Quacks of semen, later to be traced to the owner and nine employees of the shoarma joint.

This Sperm-O-Rama was later closed on police order. "

2. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

They call this an 'urban myth' but I had it happen to me ...seriously. It was a salad I bought at a deli. The dressing was in a little covered cup on the side so it wasn't supposed to be 'dressed.'

3. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

4. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

Always make your own salad dressing!

5. aboleth_lich

aboleth_lich Junior Member

Winnipeg used to have a fairly terrible pizza place called Dick's Pizza (named after Power 97 shock jock Dick Rivers). Unsurprisingly they went out of business, as I apparently wasn't alone in finding the prospect of Dick's cheese pizza quite unappetizing! :sick:

There were also rumours back in the day about people finding semen contamination in pizza from Mr. Bones', another Winnipeg area pizzeria of the time. I was rather skeptical of those rumours, as I assumed that there would have been significant media coverage if such a thing were true!

In either case, I'm much more comfortable grabbing a slice from the likes of a Fresh Slice or a Megabite Pizza here in Metro Vancouver today! :rolleyes:

6. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

Wow....so i opened the bun on my breakfast sandwich today and it sure looked oddly shiny.....just sayin......a portable, hand held mini laser that can detect pathogenic bacteria and other....contaminants sure would be helpful.

Day 10 and still not over my Giardia food poisoning ie. Dysentery

7. No Shit

No Shit Guest

Hahaha, it didn't occur to u that the girl paid the dinner with 9 blow jobs? She was the only one sick isn't it?
    Did she ended pregnant too? ;-))))

8. RDL

RDL Guest

People are such babies sometimes.
    Just suck it up and eat what's on your plate and like it. Germaphobes.

9. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

10. RDL

RDL Guest

I wonder what sperm tastes like? Is it really that bad? What's the big deal?

11. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

ever heard of Herpes? HIV?....Hep C? d.a.

12. flutterby

flutterby Active Member