Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Tech Samsung Galaxy SIII vs Apple iPhone 5

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Night Of GuardianS, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

2. Joe

Joe Full Member

I don't know which is better.

I just like the Samsung because it's a heckuva lot cheaper than Apple & it runs all the standard plugins.

Plus there's a lot more available for it.

The Samsung tablet I bought is at least $500, perhaps as much $700 cheaper than an iPad over the same 3 year contract

I get the feeling that Samsung did copy Apple.

How can a company which was way behind, all of a sudden catch up so fast?

Even so I don't really care.

As the consumer of the end product, I just want something that works as well or better than an Apple.

If it can be gotten for a cheaper price, that's all that matters.

3. almondevan

almondevan Guest

I think Apple iPhone 5 is better than Samsung Galaxy SIII. iPhone 5 has lot of new features. It’s durable compared to Samsung Galaxy SIII.

4. alvin2

alvin2 Guest

durable? no way

5. Stuntman

Stuntman Full Member

A lot of it is personal preference. I prefer the SGS3 and Android phones overall. I would say that the SGS3 has more features and greater capabilities than the iP5. At least for the features that I use, I don't believe that the iP5 can do many of the things that I can do on the SGS3.

6. Lunda

Lunda New Member

Hmm. In my point of view Samsung is better. I always prefer Samsung products. I used from almost last 7 year. Samsung never disappoint me ever and perform always according to my exceptions.
    Samsung 3 is more powerful then I phone 5 due to his new and unique features and stylish body.

7. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

When I was using Android back in 2009, nobody heard of it.