Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Rude Young Canadians

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maple leaf, May 19, 2016.

1. maple leaf

maple leaf Full Member

Today when I am walking through an intersection in Richmond, a local guy driving a SUV made a left turn toward the street I was crossing and passed me when the pedestrian-controlled light still flashing, he yelled at me: get the fuck out of the way!

I am following the traffic signals, he is the one not following the signals and made an illegal turn, and he was such a bad driver an a rude guy. why is he not waiting for his turn? hurry to go to hell? hope he drive into a truck next time, he can yell at a truck driver "get the fuck out of my way."

Not happy with young Canadians' behavior. they are usually very rude, don't know how to talk, the only word they favor most is "fuck", like "what the fuck", "get the fuck out of ...". maybe they are not educated well, some of them never go to colleges and universities because their family can not afford the education.

2. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... hi maple leaf ...

... i know what you mean, i've been yelled at with expletives by drivers while riding my bike and it's never been justified. drivers can sometimes be impatient ...

... i will admit, i myself was guilty of being a rude driver on occasion in my youth so when i get yelled at now i take it as penance for my earlier sins ...

3. RDL

RDL Guest

I don't think it's a young person issue. I've seen such behavior from men in their 40's, 50's, and 60's. Usually they're mad at the world because they're too old to get an erection.

Dan likes this.