Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Students roommate wanted

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by chris chi, May 29, 2011.

1. chris chi

chris chi Guest

Hey, I'm chris,a 20 year-old student looking for an undergraduate sudent roomate. (mention:undergraduate student only,) I come from China and will go to University in America in September.I,as a student, live a simple life(study,part-time job and some hobbies),Looking for an roommate who strive continuously to make new progress and willing to share his unique experience.
    I live in an apartment in downtown.life here is convenient. Buses and skytrains you can take;pacific centre and costco for shopping.If you like nature,Stanely park and English Bay are 3-minute walk from the apartment.I have a bedroom for rent:an ordinary-size bedroom with private a bathroom,clean and comfortable.Enough furnitures in the apartment for living.Furthermore there is a fitness room in the apartment.
    From now on i can only rent the room for around two and a half months.We will talk about the price.You can move in as soon as you want.If you are interested, contact me and come and visit
    [email protected]