Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Automotive Repair wheel rims - curb rash

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Abel, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Abel

Abel Guest

Damaged my wheels against the curb last night. I'm looking for a reasonable place to get it fixed and wondering how much it will cost.

Thanks!

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

I found this post from 2008.
    -----------------------------

Alloy Wheel Repair
    604 889 0032

To fix curb rash, its $125 per rim, takes about an hour each
    If you've got curb rash, give'em a call

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Nu-Brite (Surrey)
    Green's (Richmond)
    Panther (Surrey)

Dealerships and body shops usually use one of the above three for their wheel repairs. Prices start at $125 and can go up a lot depending on how much damage there is and the type of paint on your wheels.

You could try touch up paint pens or nail polish if it's small?

4. rimrash

rimrash Guest

hey i found a place that gives quotes over email

Save-On Wheel Repair
    604-312-6476
    Send us your photos for an estimate: [email protected]

5. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

To add to my earlier post, I hear some places in the states repair wheels for $40 to $75. Might want to look into nearby Washington options.

A good reminder that we all need sometimes: save up the little nicks (and your money) until it's worthwhile. Swirls, rock chips and rim rash are all bound to happen. Otherwise, you'll be a slave to your new car forever :p.