Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Rat at Starbucks in Richmond, BC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Apr 25, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

A video of a mouse or rat licking one of the syrup pumps at the No. 1 & Westminster (Terra Nova) location apparently.

Always wondered why they leave stuff out in the open like that without proper caps or at least storing it away. Buildings are impossible to keep rodent-free, especially food related establishments.

2. MooGooMouse

MooGooMouse Junior Member

Just make it wear a hairnet.

3. Random 1

Random 1 Guest

Those who have ever worked in a mall would know...mice and rats are everywhere, in all malls and food places. Yes, that includes Metrotown, Pacific Centre, Oakridge Centre, Richmond Centre, etc. The customers don't know because these rodents only come out when the customers are gone...you see them sometimes when you clean up the store. Really, they are quite normal and basically unpreventable, even though they are disgusting. *shrugs*

4. hipster

hipster Guest

Oh my word.

5. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Oh my word, look at its tail! OH MY WORD, IT'S HUGE.