Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Racist guy shouting around Joyce-Collingwood Skytrain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by keirnethan, Sep 24, 2014.

1. keirnethan

keirnethan New Member

My Girlfriend and I had just settled down to watch TV last night about 8pm when we heard a loud commotion outside. We went onto our balcony to see what was going on. We could hear a lone male voice shouting from the back of the complex where there is a small kids play area. As he got closer we could start to make out what he was saying.

In the beginning we could hear "I hate you all" , "I f***ing hate you"

As he passed under our balcony we could see that this guy was dressed in the full white KKK robe and hood.

He continued to shout and roar racist comments and yelling "White power and supremacy "

Did anyone else see this?

the mechanic likes this.
  2. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

Were the police called out? At the very least, he could be arrested for disturbing the peace.

the mechanic likes this.
  3. keirnethan

keirnethan New Member

I do believe the police were called as minutes after the was sirens in the area

the mechanic likes this.
  4. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

.... nope, can't say i witnessed that event. thanks for sharing it with us though! :up: