Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty Products Review: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ema, Jun 27, 2010.

1. ema

ema Full Member

Anywho, I picked up my Too Faced Natural Eye Palette yesterday! After trying to get a hold of the girl, but she was friendly and nice! I didn't mind waiting for my palette to arrive considering that it was $15 off the regular price at Sephora :)

I say I recommend this palette for anyone who is just starting out with eye makeup for the first time. What I also liked about the brand is that it tests on celebrities LOL but not animals. Same concept with Urban Decay. Since it's summer I kind of wanted a bronze/natural eye look but was too confused to pick up individual eyeshadows. As well as, I have this thing where I hate mixing brands...so =/ I chose to pick up this palette!

So far, it's not disappointing me however I find that the Fashion colour has too many glitter/sparkle fallouts.

Design: 5/5 Great design, very easy to use...the bigger eyeshadows are your base then follow the cards.
    Would you buy it again: 4/5 I don't think so...considering that now I know what colours are going to suit me, I'd go buy the individual colours instead.

But it makes a great starting out palette! For those like me who just stuck with eyeliner&mascara or sometimes would wear her falsies.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]