Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Students Premeds are serious business

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by milquetoast, Jun 5, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

2. ema

ema Full Member

same shit in my class lol

3. ema

ema Full Member

Study group for the TOP students

Author: "removed name" Date: October 15, 2010 10:33 PM

It is time for changes
    Mid-term is over, anybody thinks it was easy?
    I DO
    Join my new study group with your mid-term scores(with screen shot)
    I will accept 2~3 top students with best scores of this mid-term.
    I will reply your email with my mid-term score privately(with screen shot)
    Email address: "removed email"

4. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

man. wonder if these guys are just trolls.
    reminds me of back when i was in preschool. it was pretty intense. you had to submit your CV, resume, references (a minimum of 2 which have to come from major companies), submit a full transcript of all institutions you attended, AND make a sizeable donation. man.. maybe i asked those kids for too much just to play with the trasnformers toys i had dibs on

5. ema

ema Full Member

^ i don't even think so, some of these kids do think they're better than all cause of grades. i think every kid needs to almost fail first year then take school seriously later lol.

it's worse in hk, u go in for an interview and they test if u're up to standard before they accept u into preschool. wtf, i didnt go to school yet how the fudge would i know my english.