Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Students premed101 is down again

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by hopeful-premed, Dec 6, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Not just you (or me): http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/premed101.com

Maybe it's being overwhelmed by anxious premeds F5ing for interview invite news or Ian Wong forgot to pay his web host :D.

The last time it was down (May 14, 2010), somebody set up a temporary replacement forum. Perhaps that'll happen again? You can also try SDN :down: if you're desperate.

2. EngGuy

EngGuy Guest

There is a temporary forum up (http://premed101.ca) but nobody has posted yet... People on another forum were giving him grief for ripping off the site; but at least his is up...

3. Cerena

Cerena Guest

I hope the site will be up and running again sometime soon. It's interview prep season.
    I wonder what went wrong?

PS I saw the temporary site. But that too is down.

4. jtk

jtk Guest

works fine for me.

5. milquetoast

Hope there's a backup of the site... over a decade of useful information for premed and beyond.

Some of the people on SDN can be jerks. Scary how they're going to be future doctors involved in patient care.

6. jtk

jtk Guest

just a few it seems.

7. hammertime

hammertime Guest

8. distoci

distoci Guest

it's back up!!!

9. milquetoast

Looks like it's down yet again.

10. future_doc

future_doc Guest

Go to studentdoctor.net the Canadian Section, they are accommodating us and this is our alternative site :jump: