Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

PPL jeans?

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by joeclark, Aug 7, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

I went to my all time favorite second hand store the other day and got 5 items for only 6 $!!
    I have question regarding the jeans #3 and blazer #4. I haven't styled any of the outfits and sorry for bad photo light.
    #1: a fun scarf, a vintage wool blazer and a matching handbag, vintage cashmere sweater
    #2: jeans. I'm keeping them despite the imperfect (matronly)
    fit. I may alter them at the waist. They are comfy and I'll probably wear tops that cover the mid section or do a half tuck.
    #3: PPL? I hacked the jeans about 3 inch (8 cm) above the ancle bone. Does it look right?
    #4: Vintage, 100% wool, great quality. But is it too tight? There is some inseam room. I'm wondering if the fit would improve if I let it out?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

-References
    -https://youlookfab.com/welookfab/topic/5x-thrifting-ppl-jeans-blazer-cashmere-sweater-bag-scarf

-Service Overview Video