Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

PAID focus group for Mandarin speakers

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by Jorgen, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Jorgen

Jorgen Guest

I am looking for Mandarin speakers to participate in a paid focus group on vacations to the US. In order to qualify you must fill out the short survey that can be accessed by the link below. The main requirements are that you travel to the US at least once a year, and that you are a fluent and confident speaker of Mandarin. Once you fill out the survey, if you qualify, I will contact you by phone and make arrangements for your participation.

If you are recruited, you will be receive $100.00 for participating in the focus group, $50.00 for doing the short homework assignment (a collage about vacations), and another $100.00 if you win the prize for best homework. So there is potential to make 250.00 just for talking about vacations and making a collage.

Go to this link to take the survey: http://216.34.99.192/f/973312/d794/

Thank you!

If you have any questions or concerns my email is: [email protected]