Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Food & Drink NOS Energy Drink for 49 cents at Mac's on August 27

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Aug 23, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Another promotion from Macs: https://linux.thehiveinc.com/nos/have_nos_day/coupon.php

650 mL bottle of Nos Energy Drink, not sure if the 49 cents includes deposit or not.
    The fine print is ridiculously hard to read, but it's one per customer and only valid at participating locations.

[​IMG]

2. ema

ema Full Member

Plus applicable taxes. One coupon per customer. Not valid on conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability, while supplies last. Valid only at participating Couche-Tard, Circle K and Macs Convenience Stores on August 27th, 2011. Only redeemable at Couche-Tard, Circle K and Macs banner stores. Not redeemable at any affiliate banners. Redeemable on all flavours of NOS 650mL
    To the Retailer: Scan product, then scan coupon. Reimbursement will happen automatically from Coca-Cola head office to Couche-Tard, Circle K, Macs head office. Taxes apply only to the 49cent price point. Coca-Cola will pay all remaining deposits, fees and levies.
    RECOMMEND USE: Developed for periods of increase mental alertness and wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness. Read and follow the directions on the label and may not be suitable for everyone.
    NOS and the NOS design are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company, used under license.

lolz I have so much time to read the fine print. Amazed at how good my eyes are lol, guess I don't need that eye appointment lol.

3. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

better not put that in your motorcycle, guys. you've been warned

4. milquetoast

5. TheNOSMike

TheNOSMike Guest

6. milquetoast

7. milquetoast

8. casessu

casessu Guest

it's at 7-11 this time not mac's. most 7-11s gave me hard time for using coupon