Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

nice little board..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by memebee, Jun 1, 2010.

1. memebee

memebee Junior Member

i really like it:)

2. memebee

memebee Junior Member

my only suggestion is to add a favicon. the board design and color scheme are beautiful..

oh and a bit more subtlety in those google ads after the first post lol.. maybe make them a 728px leaderboard instead of what you have now..

yup. if i found a cute little place like this back in the day maybe i would have never made my lil message board:)) good luck running it :)

3. memebee

memebee Junior Member

hard to find on google:)) - i bet.. that's my new found quest yf - the *voodoo* of seo.. it's just that i'm not questing good enough:).. never enough time:)

glad you like the memebee community.. and yeah the other forum is different:)
    but it did serve as a starting point for many of us (maybe you too?), so there's always that..

4. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

Definitely, even in the mess there were tons of useful threads and valuable information about Vancouver, but that's all gone now.

5. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

6. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

I hope you mean memebee :p

7. sheepish

sheepish New Member