Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

New Property Taxes Coming Soon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Worry Resident, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Hi there folks,
    I give You the heads up that Vancouver Will be having a new increase in Property taxes between 15% and 25% in 2016, most likely because We defeated the half percent increase on the PST for TransLink.

Can We defeat this hate tax courtesy of Your unfriendly Government?

And for the Folks in The North Shore, remember that there is a conflict of interest in the NVD, Mr. Richard Walton the Mayor of the District of North Van. Is the director representative for the Grater Vancouver Transportation Authority (TransLink)
    I see in this highly irregular situation a double standard, so brace yourselves. Or...
    Fight Back! your Opinion Matters.

the mechanic likes this.
  2. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... hello Worry Resident! most excellent post! you are absolutely correct -- it IS a hate tax!

... and yes, those crybaby bastards are going to want to take revenge for losing their precious little transit vote. isn't it amazing how oblivious the sheep-like masses are on this very serious issue? they've all been brainwashed by the loyalist news media into believing the government is their friend. we must scream at those corrupt moneygrubbing scumbag A-holes in power until they get the message and back down from their criminally illegal taxation scams!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  3. Jacob Smith

Jacob Smith Guest

Google Roco Galati, He is the right person for a class action against the Governemt, He is known to take on the Bank of Canada and the federal Government for restricting funding to MSP's and for exploiting savers not paying interest in to bank accounts, is been said that "somebody" keeps the portion corresponding to Your savings.
    The Bank of Canada was created as an independent bank, but has lined with the ECB, and the IMF, as initiative of the Swiss bank to regulate interest rates, this is why Roco Galati is fighting the bank of canada.
    All this is a plan to take Your house all is linked to a system planned by mercenaries.
    And here I thought that despotism and dictatirahip was somewhere else.
    All this from a tirannycal oligarchy that preaches democracy while practising dictatorship.

the mechanic likes this.
  4. Is official folks, North Vancouver will have an increase up to 25% like the city of Vancouver.
    BC assessment is part of the plan of the government to take your house.
    Immediately after New Year you will have your notice, this is how our government in BC says happy new year, mocking residents and enslaving you to pay for their wild parties.
    Until we allow it!

5. Thank You Jacob Smith, I tried to get info for Mr. Galati but I don't find His e mail to explain the situation, any of You have his e mail?
    We must defend our assets, We can't keep with the market value of properties and pay taxes over this calculated nd clever scheme to get Your home. This system must be changed or We are going to loose Our homes to a bunch of abusive mercenaries.

6. Hi there folks, sorry for the delay, below is the address of Rocco, please write asking for a class action to abolish property taxes on Our homes, please write even if You only pass by this post and do not post Your opinion, although we value any feedback that You can provide.

Galati, Rocco, Law Firm Professional Corporation

1062 College St.
    Toronto, Ontario M6H 1A9
    Phone: 416-530-9684
    Fax: 416-530-8129

7. any chance that the moderators will publish my post of last month???
    But anyway folks, don't wait until You lost Your home, fight now!