Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Tech New hotmail interface

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Jul 28, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I am not digging the new layout for hotmail, mostly because of the integration with Windows Live Messenger. It changed my display picture and display name! Not to mention the people that I removed from my list are now showing up because they're listed as email contacts.

2. ema

ema Full Member

I hate change...and agreed. The new layout with the messenger at the top giving me odd numbers is annoying me.

Google also had some changes to its image tab and that threw me into panic attack. I like previews, but not complete change -.-

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

In case anyone hasn't figured out how to turn off messenger, go to the top right of the screen where your name is. Click on the green "online" status icon and pick sign out / go offline.

4. lwza

lwza Junior Member

Thanks! It's been bugging since they switched. :)

5. KWANZOR

KWANZOR New Member

thanks helped alot!

6. dashhpsd

dashhpsd New Member

:eek: thanks! It's a mess for me otherwise!