Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

NETGEAR R8000-100UKS Nighthawk X6 AC3200 any good?

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by joeclark, Jul 24, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

Hello.NETGEAR R8000-100UKS Nighthawk X6 AC3200 is available on the river for 115.00 today. Was looking for a new router as rage on virgin hub is terrible.Anyone got this router and virgin?Not stuck with it, but haven't opted to upgrade to fibre. 6Mb down / 0.8Mb up is enough for me, for now. Can watch two tv streams on that (720p). Kids are getting older, though (7 and 4), so expect I'll need to switch to Fibre next year.
    From a bit of googling I thought it would be under the access control settings but the ones I have don't seem to match those of the guides I've seen. Can anyone tell me if it is possible with this router and if so how I go about it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Please Help.
    Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:

- https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...100uks-nighthawk-x6-ac3200-any-good.18787313/

- Animated Sales Video Examples