Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local Nescafe original new red lid version

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by joeclark, Jul 22, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

Hello Guys,

I ran out of coffee a few days ago, and went to buy a new jar, I couldn't see the brown lid version i have brought for 20 plus years, but saw a new red lid version, it said it was the original, so i thought it was just a re-brand.

How wrong i was, nestle have changed the recipe, it taste so bitter and not very nice at all in my opinion

From reading on the internet it seems the new changes have not gone well, so be aware, if you liked the old taste we had for many years, this coffee, now tastes very different, you might like it, but one thing is for sure, its tastes nothing like the old taste we enjoyed for years

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    - https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2228306/nescafe-original-new-red-lid-version
    - Merchandise Promo Video Examples.