Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Need weed in/around Vancouver - Please help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CloudsOfGreen, Mar 10, 2012.

1. New to Vancouver (moved from Ontario) with no friends/family out here. People have advised to just walk up to people and ask - tried that but have had no luck.

Hoping someone could hook me up! 1/4 or 1/8 - can meet virtually anywhere.

Tonight/tomorrow would be ideal.

Thanks!

2. Trees

Trees Guest

(604) 717-3321 they can meet anywhere 2.

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

4. smokintrees

smokintrees Guest

nice try, vpd

5. Colton

Colton New Member

6. plug

plug Guest

thats pretty bastard.... I came on here, read the numbers, check them out its both police line numbers... alls i want is to get a lil high ;)

7. plug

plug Guest

alls i want is to get a lil high.... not a convo with the po-po... talked to a guy on the street, he tried to sell me what i think are supposed to be bunk leaves crammed into a gram baggy... i feel like im buying crack on the street.... hahah... coming from salt spring island its just different I guess...

8. milquetoast

Call 867-5309 and ask for Jenny.

9. turddal

turddal Guest

Stand around outside the Cambie. Wait. Not long.

10. 604trees

604trees Guest

call 1-985-655-2500. leave your name, a time and a meeting place and they'll hook you up a-sap.

11. Frederick

Frederick Guest

Did any of the numbers work?

I am in the same situation.

Tell me something. :)

12. Laura___j

Laura___j Guest

Exact same situation.

Can meet up in the Coquitlam/Burnaby area

!!:)

13. cgh

cgh New Member

In surrey/langley area looking for anyone who knows where to buy some weed.

14. pothead

pothead Guest

I think everyone including the cops know u can buy weed at the cambie or the Ivanhoe by the dimesack. the 2nd and 3rd numbers are legit but a rip off

15. Gonna be in Van for a while, need a number or email I can call to grab some bud.

Thanks.

16. pot-tea

pot-tea Guest

17. milquetoast

18. 420 supply

420 supply Guest

we supply good quality WEED and china white and offer different strains to interested customers. We make instant delivery to customers at short notice. Interested customers contact ([email protected]) (604)674-1804 for quick response

19. the arborist

the arborist Guest

hey call me if you're in north van and looking for weed. better than the shit you get at marijuana dispensaries. can deliver to vancouver too if you're buying a lot. i give referral bonuses and discounts too.

gram $7, twenty $12, eighth $20 / $25 for kush

604-985-1311

[​IMG]

20. IgorV

IgorV Guest

If by commercial drive, call or text 604-283-2900