Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

My neighbour is crazy!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anonymousone, Jun 15, 2012.

1. anonymousone

anonymousone New Member

Basically, my neighbour is a psycho-bitch. I live in an apartment-style townhouse (meaning there are people in units beside me and below me), and the woman in the unit below me is completely batsh!t insane and will do/say anything to get anyone into trouble. I've had to get police involved with my situation with her and she isn't allowed to have any contact with me whatsoever. Fast forward to today, when I get a complaint letter put through my mail slot with not one, but TWO warnings (the second one being a "final warning") of "noise, including "screaming, yelling and fighting" apparently coming from my unit. :shock: NOT possible since I'm the only one who lives here. :lol: However, THIS bitch and her kids and her dogs (which she claims she has for her MS but everyone is quite certain she is faking her MS) ALL the damn time. :shock:

I lived in my last residence for 20 years with my parents and my sister and never got a noise complaint once. :lol:

2. Captzee

Captzee Junior Member

• User was warned for this offensive post
    Well it figures it's a she. Most woman for the most part are fucking babbling psychos. They are simply not in touch with reality. It's a hormone thing. They should all just stay home and be satisfied being house wife's and baby makers.

3. chrissy

chrissy Full Member

Canadian chauvinistic pig , GET REAL MUPPET

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Neighbour from hell stories makes me wary of apartment living. Is this something you can bring up with the building's management or strata council?

Not to offend but was your last residence also an apartment? Sometimes sound transmits through units like the walls are paper so you might not be aware that you're being loud.

I'm curious why you had to get the police involved and how it was handled.

5. Captzee

Captzee Junior Member

Hey Chrissy. Do you wanna get together and make out sometime?

6. chrissy

chrissy Full Member

What make out your a pratt, already done that.........

7. Captzee

Captzee Junior Member

Pratt??? I'm smarter than you think. You may not be. Make out sweetheart. I'll explain. You me , getting together nice and close, sharing whispers and kisses. Never know where it could lead.

8. Captzee

Captzee Junior Member

Wow!!!! Chrissy Your a knock out. Captzee likeszee!!!

9. MikeGillis33

MikeGillis33 Junior Member

This thread turned into a psycho to a pervert ha ha..

10. chrissy

chrissy Full Member

Lol ...... there me starting to think I was on a dating site not a forum for useful info.

11. anonymousone

anonymousone New Member

Have tried and all they say is they "don't get involved with tenant disputes". The last residence I lived in was the same sort of design, and we're definitely not being loud. These random complaints didn't start coming in until I had to call the cops on her.