Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

For Sale (FS) Moving to London - Selling designer dresses (xs/s) and shoes (5-6.5)

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Kayxn, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Kayxn

Kayxn New Member

Hi there,

I'm moving back to London and will need to sell many of my belongings, including my clothes. These are pieces I have adored but cannot take back with me - some have never been worn and still have their tags on. They will fit a size 0-2 for women. Please see the url for more images. The dresses are beautiful and can be worn for formal and casual events.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

From top, clockwise: Willow chiffon dress (350), Mink Pink (35), Club Monaco (60), BCBG (200).
    See more here.

I'm also selling designer shoes for women's size 5-7. Includes Aldo, Nine West, C'N'C Costume National, L.A.M.B, Marc by Marc Jacobs. See more here.

Contact info is on the website. Thank you!

2. Joe

Joe Full Member

Nice dresses!

Good taste.

They Must have been expensive....

3. lumix

lumix Full Member

You are really rich. I cannot imagine any working class person spending USD1000 on a dress.

On the other side of the coin, if you can spend USD1000 on a dress, what is CAD100 to you?