Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

May be why you can't purchase right now?

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by joeclark, Aug 18, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

I purchased some espresso and other size cups from orphanespresso(.)com at the same time I was buying some other expensive espresso equipment. As the budget was not unlimited I only bought three (3) of each size. Later when I could afford to add more cups OE no longer offers a way to buy them on their site nor have they answered multiple emails asking how to buy more.

I got their Inker brand, Napoli style, dark brown exterior white inside. Really like them but can not find another retailer that sells them.
    I prefer tumblers over mugs. I just don't like handles for so reason. My favorite is a ceramic tumbler that is black and it gold writing says "I Want Coffee." My second favorite is my Thermos Travel tumbler.
    Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://coffeegeek.com/forums/coffee/general/718627

Video Marketing