Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyeliner Review

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ema, May 19, 2012.

1. ema

ema Full Member

I'm reviewing the MUFE Aqua Eyes Pencil Eyeliner in OL (Black) based on 1. Waterproof factors, 2. Smoothness and 3. Staying ability.
    [​IMG]

In general, there are three types of eyeliner:
    Your pencil eyeliner
    Cream/gel liner
    and liquid eyeliner.

Pencil eyeliners give a more natural look because they're not as dramatic as the remaining two. Gel/cream liners can be natural looking and also stay longer than pencil eyeliners. Liquid eyeliner is the best out of the two in terms of lasting longer and not smudging, however they're really dramatic. I personally only use pencil and cream eyeliners. Anyways, I purchased the MUFE Aqua Eyes pencil liner from Sephora after hearing so many great reviews about it not smudging and being waterproof. I'm so disappointed with it, I gave it another try after reading that using Urban Decay's Primer Potion keeps it from smudging but it still smudges. I don't have oily lids even, my eyes just get watery often throughout the day.

Waterproof? No, it smudges
    Smoothness? Super smooth to apply, easy to apply too
    Staying ability? I give this a 3/5 since it stays ok but smudges?

The second eyeliner which I'm reviewing will be MUFE's Aqua Creamliner in shade 1, it's just a black gel liner and it's definitely waterproof when it dries. It's easy to apply but it ends up smudging later on in the day.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend any MUFE eyeliners for anyone to buy. I think MUFE should stick with their HD Foundation instead.