Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Arts & Culture Ladners Summer Street Market!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superchecker, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

It's almost that time of year again, for the annual Ladner Village Market! www.ladnervillagemarket.com

This years dates are June 10 & 24, July 8 & 22, Aug 12 & 26 and then Sept 9...

Bring the whole family! Come on out and discover this very popular street-farmers market!

There's even a free waterpark for the kids, just 2 short blocks south at 47 Ave & Delta Street, in Memorial Park!

If riding transit, bus #601 SOUTH DELTA every 30 minutes from Bridgeport-Canada Line Station...

Numerous places to enjoy lunch!

Maybe venture out further west to the bird sanctuary on Westham Island?
    Or discover Harbour Park to the north?
    Deas Island park north of the tunnel-Hwy #99?
    Less expensive gas down in Point Roberts?

2. mission

mission Full Member

Thanks for the info, something to do in the summer.

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

4. Superchecker

Do you guys know of any other street markets worth checking out?

I think Steveston village hosts a small street market on the weekends that Ladner doesn't???

5. Superchecker

2 more dates in Ladner this season: Aug 26 & Sept 9...

I believe that their is a NIGHT MARKET- TONIGHT in Ladner, 4pm til 9pm...

Aug 19 brings the annual Quilt Walk & Classic Car show to downtown Ladner! A very popular event! Draws 1,000's!

6. Superchecker

Dates for 2013 are as follows: June 9 & 23, July 14 & 28, Aug 11 & 25 and Sept 8...

http://ladnervillagemarket.com

I do believe that most vendors are out in Steveston on the Sundays that there is no market in Ladner...