Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Arts & Culture Kooza is in Vancouver

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by msadaghd, Aug 2, 2010.

1. msadaghd

msadaghd New Member

For all of you that haven't been to Cirque du Soleil yet, this is the best chance! They are the best!

2. mmagsig

mmagsig New Member

are there bad seats in the performance area?

3. schoolgirls1234

schoolgirls1234 New Member

i have nver attended the show earlier...Is it really good??

4. iamdesperado

iamdesperado New Member

Thanks a lot~~~

5. Tak

Tak New Member

I totally agree msadaghd! I just saw Mystère in Vegas, and it was amazing. I am looking forward to seeing them in Vancouver!

6. haidab

haidab New Member

Saw the show last night....it rates as one of the best!

7. Jonesnitz

Jonesnitz Junior Member

We are looking at Kooza seating, but don't know where the good seats are. Obviously closer is better, and more expensive is better, but the Price Level 1 seats can be either at the side more directly in front of the stage. Does the side view make much of a difference?
    Thanks in advance

8. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

The stadium is a lot smaller than the diagram makes it look. Directly in front of the stage is better, but the side is more than adequate too! The only thing is to avoid sitting too close to the pillars because they do get in the way.

Basically, avoid the pillars and don't worry if it's a side view. I sat in section 204 row K and it was awesome.

9. canadaway

canadaway Junior Member

IS the show good for kids? for how old kids?

10. melvin88

melvin88 New Member

Front sections are definitely not the best seats. Sitting back a bit close to where the sound technician sits are the best for the full theater experience.

11. tony7711

tony7711 New Member

thanks a lot!

12. taniae

taniae New Member

Kooza is fantastic. I think their best show ever. I was in the $80 seats and had a great view. I don't think it matters if you are on teh side or front as the stage is circular.

Well worth seeing and good for the whole family. I want to go again adn take my 8 year old.

13. taniae

taniae New Member

I think that the show is probably good for 7 year old upwards. There are some sections where the lights are dimmed that may scare younger kids and loud bangs.

On the whole it is a fun show, absolutely amazing and worth taking children to.

14. Chachi

Chachi New Member

It was an incredible show... so glad I've finally seen A Cirque Du Soliel performance!

15. mahster

mahster New Member

I am waiting for Allegria to come...

16. Yoda

Yoda New Member

I was thinking of taking my kids(7 and 4) to the show is it appropriate.

17. asdfdoom

asdfdoom New Member

I am thinking of going...........was it fun?

18. asdfdoom

asdfdoom New Member

Was wondering, from people who have gone, would this be fun for a 2.5 year old?
    did you see many kids there?

19. gunpundun

gunpundun New Member

i've seen one of their show in asia before and all i can say is that it worths every cents!

20. ken.macleod

ken.macleod New Member

Bit young I think