Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Joe praises this forum and bashes memebee

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by beememes, Nov 8, 2014.

1. beememes

beememes Guest

.... yet he doesn't post here at all and is super active on memebee. I don't get it @Joe.

2. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

Joe is a Certified Bore you should be Happy he doesn't post here more.

3. J0E

J0E Guest

The dumb mods here got rid of the fashion and beauty subforum. Where am I going to talk about ladies' makeup? I love being manhandled by strong men over at memebee. [​IMG]

4. J0E

J0E Guest

i was seduced by emily cummings, she offers everything for 2.50. double the fun front and back door for 5 bucks.

5. J0E

J0E Guest

Forum censorship... there sure doesn't seem to be enough of it here in the main forum & sub-forums.

Too little for my tastes. I think it drives too many people away from the forum.

Personally, other than spammers/those posting way off topic, I prefer to censor everything.

But those who employ the practice minimally must be a really insecure bunch.

First, they hide behind handle(s), and then don't feel the need to control others to the extent of obstructing their threads/posts.

Like helooo....this is a Court of Law.

Its a public forum full of anonymous posters

Anyways, just my 2 bits.

6. Joe

Joe Full Member

Interesting thread....I like it!

7. Eddie

Eddie Guest

Joe is a very jealous and envious poster

8. Eddie

Eddie Guest

9. RDL