Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Is Global's weather lady Kristy Gordon pregnant again??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by buch, Apr 10, 2013.

1. buch

buch Guest

I keep hearing rumors that she is expecting again? She looks like she's gained a little weight in the tummy-butt area . She looks great anyways. People have asked her on her Twitter account, but it doesn't appear she's answering the question. Which makes you wonder....mmmmhmmmmm As Kristy often says on air.

Anyone know? That would be great to add a sibling to the child she has already.

2. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

LOL. That's what I thought too. She's lovely. Lucky soul there gets to call her mummy.

3. buch

buch Guest

Yes, she is lovely and nice. I like Wayne too, but glad she's the one who replaced him when he retired. She always dresses nice too. I'll miss her if she goes on mat leave again.

She also seems super giddy or happy on air. Maybe it the hormones? I think she is pregnant. Her little boy is so cute. Saw him on air. Now all they need is a little girl to complete that family.

4. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

she could do so much more than weather.....she's always great with the important details.

5. Mindy

Mindy Guest

I believe she is as she has the baby bump belly! I am happy for her if she is so her boy will have a sibling to play with!