Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Tech iPhone 4 stock in Vancouver

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Sep 16, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

^Without 3G. With 3G, the iPad is $679.00 for 16 GB, $779.00 for 32 GB and $879 for 64 GB. Yeah, they're not inexpensive toys. About the tax, it should be 12% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) only. Unfortunately this is something you have to pay. Years ago, visitors and tourists were allowed to get this refunded under the GST/HST Visitor Rebate Program (VRP). They stopped this on April 1, 2007. Now you're only allowed to get a rebate for tour packages and camping accommodation.

2. Peter

Peter New Member

okaay thanks a lot i bought 3 iphones :D
    thanks for your help

3. miss

miss New Member

Hey, do you know if the Apple stores stock on weekends? I would like to try lining up on Saturdays/Sundays at the Oakridge or maybe Richmond store for hardware upgrades...

4. milquetoast

^I don't believe they get deliveries on weekends but if they have stock it'll be available. Are people still lining up? I think you need an appointment if you're doing an HUP.

5. 604gsr

604gsr Guest

Hi

Planning on lining up at oakridge store for a hardware upgrade
    What time should I show up and which entrance do I use?

6. miss

miss New Member

Yes.. people are still lining up lol. All Rogers locations are currently sold out so i'm going to try Apple store instead. I heard that we have to wait in line and then make the appointment? I'm just uncertain if they stock everyday..

7. Twoatonce22

Twoatonce22 Guest

Do Apple stores get iPhone 4 stock deliveries daily?

8. miss

miss New Member

Hey I got mine on Sunday, at the Richmond apple store.
    I went there at around 9 and there was about 9 people ahead of me. The person came out at about 10:30 to make appointments, and there was about 20 people by then.

cheeseshredder likes this.
  9. milquetoast

^Thanks for the update miss.

10. hottie

hottie Guest

thanks for the update miss.

11. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Too bad iPhone 4 won't work on wind or mobilicity. Rumor has it, Nexus S is coming out next month for T-Mobile, which will work for wind and mobilicity if unlocked. Rumor has it, it's got a dual core processor.

12. milquetoast

13. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

If anyone's gonna lock themselves in a 3 long ass year contract they should pay the $61.65 for iPhone 4 instead of the 3GS. I can't imagine what people put on their 32GB iPhone. I have so many movies and songs on my phone and used only 6GB.

14. yo guys!
    just order off apple.ca!!!!!
    it's in stock already, no line ups. it will leave apple within a week...

15. azn

azn Guest

the white iphone 4 is rumoured to be out feb. 27 :)