Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

I need some weed tonight. Im in surrey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heydj, May 6, 2011.

1. heydj

heydj Guest

anyone can hook an out of town stoner up? I need some weed tonight. please someone point me in the right direction.

cheers,
    Dj

2. chongki

chongki Guest

14355 57 Avenue, Surrey, BC

best in town...guaranteed.

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

^Agreed. Give him a call, he might be able to meet you somewhere. 604-599-0502

4. Colton

Colton New Member

5. pot-tea

pot-tea Guest

6. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

Try some liquid magnesium. You can buy it from a health food store, it's good for you and it will relax you.

7. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

8. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

An Irish mystic once said that long term pot use leaves a residue in the brain that never goes away.

9. browneyez

browneyez Guest

They still in business

10. Lci

Lci Guest

Chongki are you Pilipino?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
  11. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

Look up either the Johrei Center or the Izunome Center in greater Vancouver. Phone them and make an appointment to receive johrei. This is divine light energy, and is always free of charge. You can make a donation to the temple if you want. Whereas drugs poison you, johrei heals you of physical and mental diseases and addictions.

Johrei gives a blissed-out, meditative feeling analogous to what pot smokers have described to me. But johrei is totally legal, free, and positive rather than harmful. Dump drugs, and switch to receiving johrei ongoingly. It will change your life.

12. Tony1212

Tony1212 Guest

7783873734 Call this guy he deliver anywhere surrey new west always great AAA buds.

13. This guy

This guy Guest

This guy will take care of you

604-396-2698