Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

I Can't Wait To Sue Them

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Traveller, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Traveller

Traveller Guest

I was in this PORK CORRAL, from July 13 till July 17, 2012, The rate was $99 USD
    After a Long Day of chemotherapy at the MD Anderson Cancer Centre, I came back to My room at the
    Best Western Plaza Located at 6700 S. Main Street Houston TX. = :poop:

IwasabouttogotobedbutMywatchfellunderMybed,Ilean downtoretrieveit,AndIseeaDEADRATUNDERMYBED! MyindignationsurpassedeverylimitsincebeingMyself acancerpatientaninfectioncanbefatal.

I called the administration of the hotel to tell them about this very upsetting matter, That I will be leaving the
    Hotel and that They shouldn't expect payment.

The Mexican Manager named "Yessenia" = :poop: and Her accomplice another Mexican Named "Brandi" = :poop: became
    hysterical shouting to Me and threatened to call the police, But it was Me who called the police, So three "
    officers of the Law" came to the rescue, And guess what folks... They said that I had to pay otherwise they will
    put Me in jail.

Threatened by this MAFIA I had no choice but to pay the crooks, And having My white cells down which protect a person from infectious diseases going to jail would have been a death sentence.
    ForMySurprise ( Ornot!) Therateof $99USDclimbsto119.99plustaxes! (suretheshareoftheofficersofthe law).

One of the Officers was a Mexican American, The two Women also Mexican American, Other officer was an African American, And an another officer who claimed to be a Woman was an American Caucasian.
    All of them = :poop: This cocktail was lethal for My finances.

I told to the police: This is why nobody likes Americans any longer, You put Yourselves like the good guys in
    Any movie, But the reality is that You are crooks scamming money from innocent people, And I added I will
    never comeback to Your Country, But don't You dare to visit CANADA, You are not welcome!

The Abuse, Unsanitary conditions and protection of the Police for Hotels like the BEST (WORST) WESTERN, = :poop: WILL BE FATAL FOR ANY
    CANCER PATIENT GOING TO THE MD ANDERSON. OR ANY OTHER AT THE HOUSTON MEDICAL CENTRE

I call to all Canadians who had fallen victims of the American crooks to support each other like We do in this Country, Never Visit USA :poop: , Don't buy American, Buy only CANADIAN, Lets become Stronger and solid under Our flag, A CANADIAN never has to be humiliated, or abused.

Thank You CANADA for Your existence!

2. Traveller

Traveller Guest

Just a Correction on My post about the most important part that is been somehow sabotaged.

Best Western Plaza Located at 6700 S. Main Street Houston TX. = :poop:

I -was -about- to- go- to- bed- but- My -watch- fell- under- My -bed, -I- lean -down -to- retrieve- it,- And- I -see- a- DEAD RAT- UNDER- MY- BED! My- indignation- surpassed- every- limit- since- being- Myself- a- cancer- patient- an- infection- can- be- fatal.

3. MikeGillis33

MikeGillis33 Junior Member

That's outrageous. Hate companies who don't give clients the respect they deserve.

4. Edward

Edward Guest

The same thing happened to me at the bonefish resort in the Florida Keys. I got up in the middle of the night because the bed in the room creeped me out. I turned on the light in the kitchen and there were cockroaches that were moving but very slow, like they had recently been poisoned. Gross. I ate a half bag of chips earlier then was about to eat more before I saw this. I complained to the manager and he said no refunds. I was booked for a few days. The guide book said the hotel was so great, but it was disgusting and the pool was small and cold. You could not swim in the ocean there because it was shallow for like a mile out with glass and garbage. I wanted to go back and pour paint all around the pool and in it, but I refrained. I wish I would have. They are such scammers. They threatened to phone the police on me as well. I trashed them on Trip Adviser, but trip advisor is a scam that starts to send you junk email everyday about hotel deals.

5. Traveller

Traveller Guest

I posted immediately on Trip Advisor after My return to Canada, As follows:

"Dead Rat Found Under My Bed at the Best Western Plaza
    6700 S. Main Street Houston, TX 77030
    Near Medical Centre

I don't recommend this Hotel for any patient undergoing chemotherapy, An infection can be fatal.
    I called the police to protect My rights, But they made Me pay for My stay, Including the evening I left the Best Western Plaza.
    My right where not respected, I caution all foreigner to avoid this hotel, You will be abused.
    Stayed on July 2012"

But is obvious that they cover they're A$$.
    USA has become a desperate country, Broken and in need for money, are those the american values they preach? Much like mercenary values don't You think?

Never again I will go to that country in My life.

6. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

What do their ethnicities have to do with your bad experience? There are always two sides of a story and the fact that you told police officers that they're not welcome in Canada has me questioning your account of things.

Your improper capitalization of pronouns also makes me suspect that you are the OP of that bizarre (and delusional) "CHRISTIAN HATERS" thread.

7. Traveller

Traveller Guest

PMS AnY One? Or maybe smoking cheese?
    Who is delusional here...? :jump:

8. Pauline

Pauline Guest

I think that criminals are not welcome to Canada, Don't You think? Like those corrupted police officers in Houston
    I can see You don't know mexicans, they can be really dishonest, Or... I bet You are mexican.

And The following shows You ignorance and lack of culture about Capitalization You better SHUT UP :zipped: You are looking so bad, Did You go to School?
    • Many European languages traditionally capitalize nouns and pronouns used to refer to God, including references to Jesus Christ(reverential capitals): hallowed be Thy name, look what He has done. Some English authors capitalize any word referring to God:the Lamb, the Almighty; some capitalize "Thy Name".
    • Some languages capitalize the formal second-person pronoun:
      • In German, the formal second person singular or plural pronoun Sie is capitalized along with all its case-forms (Ihre, Ihres, etc.), but these words are not capitalized when used as third person feminine singular or plural pronouns. Until the recent German spelling reform, the traditional rules (which are still widely adhered to, although not taught in schools) also capitalized the informal 2nd person singular pronoun Du (and its derivatives, such as Dein) when used in letters or similar texts, but this is no longer required.
      • Italian also capitalizes its formal pronouns, Lei and Loro, and their cases (even within words, e.g. arrivederLa "goodbye", formal). This is occasionally also done for the Dutch U, though this is formally only required when referring to a deity and may be considered archaic.

9. What makes you think that a fellow Canadian is a liar?
    Traveller is only warning people which I appreciate. If you think that americans are better, what the hell are u doing in Canada? go and live happy in the states! judging for your character a corrupted environment will suit u better!
    I too think that criminals are not welcome in Canada, He was brave enough to tell that to their face.

10. Oestersen

Oestersen Guest

Houston is a shithole. Anybody moving to Texas should avoid Houston like the plague, Probably the number 1 murder capital in the nation, but they only report half of their crime, It has turned in to another LA, Illegal aliens everywhere, beware.

11. prick

prick Guest

you sound like a prick

12. Calgarian

Calgarian Guest

I was in the same hotel for one night, I planned to stay for 5 days but I left the first morning after breakfast, i found a cockroach inside the cereal, i brought this to the attention of the waitress but she claimed that i put it there, and how i am gong to carry a live cockroach in my pocket if the breakfast is included anyway?
    if some of the clients had not interfered the problem would have been much worse.
    this time the b. western lost, somebody called the u.s. health department and i complained, i had a total refund of my expenses in that repulsive place.

13. lol

lol Guest

someone's talking to himself

[​IMG]

14. Bine

Bine Full Member

I have read that one of the regular posters here at this site has spent most of his life behind bars.

The investigation continues

15. Mikeham

Mikeham Guest

can you share what you read?

16. Cawk

Cawk Guest

Were they monkey bars?

17. Mikeham

Mikeham Guest

Prick talking to prick. LOL!

18. Traveller

Traveller Guest