Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

How did you find ForumVancouver?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ema, Jul 10, 2010.

?

How did you find ForumVancouver?

1. Referred

5.4%
  2. Followed some odd link :P

16.2%
  3. Found on another forum

2.7%
  4. Google

67.6%
  5. Other: Answer in the thread :)

8.1%
  1. leena2010

leena2010 New Member

The daily group buys are good too.

2. jeniccc

jeniccc New Member

i was looking for Kooza show discount code, and here i was!

3. danabc2

danabc2 New Member

Looking for the Kooza promo codes :)

4. galnexdor

galnexdor Junior Member

I was just about to purchase a set of Cirque du Soleill tickets for full price when I noticed to the left of the page that there was an option to enter a promo code for further discount! I Googled it and stumbled onto here! =)

5. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Haha. I tried phrasing the post in a way so that it would be easy to find so others wouldn't have to spend an hour looking for discounts like I did. I almost gave up.

6. mhlwang

mhlwang New Member

while searching for kooza deals

7. graciemay

graciemay New Member

Googling for promo codes for Cirque Kooza show. Ended up reading about all sorts of interesting stuff on this forum...

8. dano-99

dano-99 New Member

googled and found it on the second page of results

9. julieg515

julieg515 New Member

I googled up coupon codes and ForumVancouver popped up =) Thsi site is awesome!

10. langer

langer New Member

i was searching for discounts on local events and found this site

11. seppel

seppel New Member

surfing the web!

12. reddog_63

reddog_63 Guest

Forum Vancouver must be getting desperate and hard up for members. In order to see a promo code for Playland, I had to sign up and make 2 posts. i remember when it was a free for all and people posted all kinds of racist garbage and now it's gone the other way.

13. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

You're confusing us for another Vancouver Forum. We went online in late May.

14. carousse

carousse New Member

looking for events in Vancouver

15. Y2KEN

Y2KEN New Member

followed a link through google

16. KWANZOR

KWANZOR New Member

Google looking for promo code

17. ema

ema Full Member

I'm glad ForumVancouver is different than whatever site you're referring to. Racist garbage? We live in a multicultural society and I can't believe you go run your mouth like that. I'm glad you posted as a guest cause honestly, I wouldn't want you as a member of this site.

That's my two cents.

18. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

He's likely referring to Discover Vancouver and I doubt he's one of the ones that posted the racist stuff. When DV was more popular, they had a really active forum that allowed guest posting. Moderation was practically nonexistent or corrupt.

He's appearing as a guest because he made a mistake during registration and requested for an account deletion for now.

19. duh

duh New Member

Google's awesome!

20. darnoc123

darnoc123 New Member

searching on google to find coupons and discounts