Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

hoping they would meet and become a couple

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by downtown, Oct 25, 2017.

1. downtown

downtown Junior Member

i’m hoping God could give me a cool hand that the family and another family would have a relative marriage, one at 3066 23rd ave v5r1b3 first floor family and one at 3245 23rd ave v5r1b6 family would be a relative marriage for both family’s daughter and son. Hoping that the son and daughter would be friends at first. if things go smooth, marriage would arrive on them. they are in the age of marriage. its the time for the 2 to have a new start of their life . i wish them they have a happy story if things really go smooooooth on them. i;m also praying for God’s help that they would have a meet face to face with talking to each other in these months, oct, nov and before this year ends. Good luck on them, Thanks God

2. downtown

downtown Junior Member

i’m hoping God could give me a cool hand that the family and another family would have a relative marriage, one at 3066 23rd ave v5r1b3 first floor family and one at 3245 23rd ave v5r1b6 family would be a relative marriage for both family’s daughter and son. Hoping that the son and daughter would be friends at first. if things go smooth, marriage would arrive on them. they are in the age of marriage. its the time for the 2 to have a new start of their life . i wish them they have a happy story if things really go smooooooth on them. i;m also praying for God’s help that they would have a meet face to face with talking to each other in these months, oct, nov and before this year ends. Good luck on them, Thanks God