Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Students hilarious profs (why not?)

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by 6u-huo.l.uV, Feb 3, 2011.

1. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

i JUST remembered this while talking to a friend, but wayyy back in first year, i had benbasat for bio114. as per all (or at least most) courses, we were given an outline with contact info for the course.
    to the surprise of my friend and i, the contact email address for bio114 was "phaget4". seriously. i kid you not.
    i don't think the prof caught onto that one.. not sure if other students did either because there was a post on the webct discussion board where some dude said that he liked benbasat's email address.. then again, not sure if that dude saw it, either...

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Biol 112 you mean? Some students were writing about how cool her email address was on the class discussion board. I think they genuinely thought it was cool and didn't catch the alternate pronunciation.

Speaking of Dr. Benbaset, one time her mic stopped working so she tied a string around a full sized mic (like the one below) and wore it around her neck.

[​IMG]

3. milquetoast

ANAT 391 prof (Dr. Vogl) posted his powerpoint slides with black backgrounds.. in pdf format. Not only that, but the images have black backgrounds themselves.

[​IMG]

6u-huo.l.uV likes this.
  4. milquetoast