Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Here Is This Month's "Stuff I've Seen In Powell River" For You!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the mechanic, Mar 1, 2014.

1. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... ferry cancellation outrage! hospital runaround anger!

... in my first "river city Q&A" interview powell river resident marcel perigny talks about dealing with addiction, losing his fingers in a horrifying accident, getting shot by gangsters in quebec and what he loves and hates about this turbulent town!

... read it here: "STUFF I'VE SEEN IN POWELL RIVER #14"

... feel free to post comments if you like! and join my facebook and twitter pages via the above link!

2. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

This was a good read. Its so nice to read about everyday people, not stars or billionnaires. Keep them coming.

the mechanic likes this.
  3. the mechanic

... thanks much for your feedback, flutterby! much appreciated! and if you're on facebook send me a friend request! thanks again! :D

4. Shay

Shay New Member

I'd like to know more about Marcel Perigny please. I cannot open #14 up, it says not found. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    the mechanic likes this.
  5. the mechanic

... sorry, but i have deleted all of the old "stuff i've seen in powell river" articles from my website. thank you for your interest though ...