Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Help your moderation team out!

Discussion in 'Questions and Feedback' started by ema, Jul 17, 2012.

1. ema

ema Full Member

If you see a post which you find offensive or seems to be fuelling a fire or is spam/advertising, please click on Report.

Example:
    [​IMG]

Once you click on Report, it will be dealt with as soon as possible, more effective than posting in the thread. Since we sometimes don't read every thread =( Sorry

2. ema

ema Full Member

Question: Is this an actual error or just an error for my account? Every time I click on "Inbox," I get that.
    Same with when I click
    -"New Thread"
    -New Conversation to ask about this error
    etc.

[​IMG]

3. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

Hi ema,

Sorry for the inconvenience. The server log shows a lot of errors between 1am-4am so it might have been a temporary server issue at that time. I've cleared and reset all the forum caches in case something got corrupted. Let me know if you're still having the issue and I'll look into it further.

Thanks!