Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Tech Hello Im a Vancouver Web Designer, Just introducing myself.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jason McCauley, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Jason McCauley

Jason McCauley New Member

I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jason McCauley and I have been a Web Designer for the past 10+ years. I just recently updated my Vancouver Web Designs site and started incorporating a new approach to into marketing it. With social media bigger than ever I felt the need to start networking more and adding my myself to the discussion.

I actually started coming here a few months back during the Vancouver Riots. I did a google search and found this forum's Riot Thread. I bookmarked it and found myself coming back from time to time to read what was going on in and around the city.

So I joined up today for good. I will give you a shout out on my blog when I finish writing my Message Board Article.

Cheers

2. 604YVR

604YVR Full Member