Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Haagen Dazs Ice Cream - Strawberry Cheesecake

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by jrysmile, Feb 10, 2013.

1. jrysmile

jrysmile Junior Member

So.. I absolutely love Haagen Dazs Ice Cream. I think it's the best in-store Ice Cream available, and I've seen a large growth in flavours available in just a couple years especially the rise of the incredibly addicting Cherry Chocolate Chunk (Beat's Ben&Jerry's Anyday) which was rarely seen, but is now a common site at local 7-11 stores, IGA, etc. So my question is where can I find the elusive Strawberry Cheesecake flavour. I've literally searched every 7-11 store and they have NONE. The only place I found it available was at the 7-11 in Port Moody, however when I visited last month they were gone. ANYBODY have ANY IDEA where I can find strawberry cheesecake haagen dazs ice cream? It would truly make my day :)

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Maybe T&T has it?

This isn't Haagen Dazs but I was pleasantly surprised by the cheesecake ice cream at Marble Slab. Pretty damn good and I usually hate their ice cream.

You can create your own version by customizing the toppings (mixins).

Here is raspberry + graham crackers as mixins with a cheesecake ice cream base:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]