Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Entertainment Glee Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Jun 9, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I was worried about them doing Journey since it's been done to death, but the finale was amazing. The second half of the season felt a bit meh at first but in my opinion, it hit its stride and finished strong. A lot of people were bothered by the Jesse character and how everything played out, but I didn't really feel it was too out of character (since there wasn't too much characterization anyway).

Not too sure about Rachel's mom and Quinn's baby though =/.

GLEE - Sneak Peek Season Finale Performance "Faithfully"

2. ema

ema Full Member

Aww! I wanted Glee club to win! Not Vocal Adrenaline, and Jesse disappointed me.
    How can you tell your coach aka Rachel's mom that you started to like Rachel but you let everyone else chuck eggs at her?

I'm looking forward to Rachel's mom and Quinn's baby, I think it'll be nice to see her motherly role.

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Probably because Jesse's a "mindless automaton" :D. I noticed that Sue voted Vocal Adrenaline in third place, despite how awful Will made Aural Intensity sound. Either way, I wonder what type of twist they're going to add to get New Directions into Nationals.

4. ema

ema Full Member

Definitely! Well, I was glad to see Emma's horrified panicky scene LOL! I love it when she's all no no no Will, it's about the kids.
    And Sue is starting to not be such an evil character, she bargained with the principal to keep Glee.