Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Frankie says heavy rain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Sep 23, 2014.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Heavy Rain is on its way for Greater Vancouver British Columbia on Tuesday September 23, 2014 During Evening Hours and it will bring 30+ mm of Rain and it will be Heavy Rain in Vancouver British Columbia and the Fraser Valley and it will be a lot of Rain since the Powerful Low Pressure System is getting Very Close to Vancouver Island that will bring a lot of Rain in Vancouver British Columbia and the Surrounding Areas Including the Sunshine Coast and Vancouver Island Including Victoria and Nanaimo and it will be heavy downpours and it will have a lot of Puddles on the Streets and People in Vancouver British Columbia Be Prepared have your Rubber Boots, Rain Coats and Rain Suits Ready and when you are going outside Wear your Rain Gear, Rubber Boots and Rain Coats and have your Umbrella Ready to keep you dry and don't walk through the Puddles and Avoid the Puddles when you are going for a walk and it will be very Wet Rainy Day Starting on Tuesday Evening and it will continue on to Wednesday September 24, 2014 and if you have anybody living in Vancouver British Columbia Be Prepared for the Heavy Rain Starting on Tuesday Evening Take Care and Stay Safe and Don't Get Caught in the Rain Stay Dry and Be Safe.

2. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

I thought laughing @ retards was wrong-why else would you post this stupid shit?

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I'm not laughing at him. I enjoy the way he presents the weather forecast.