Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

For only $5.99! Point Zero BBQ charcole grilled lamb chops & BBQ chicken wings and soft drink

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by andrew, Feb 6, 2011.

1. andrew

andrew New Member

http://www.toosave.com/r.php?r=67

For only $5.99! Point Zero BBQ charcole grilled lamb chops and BBQ chicken wings and soft drink $12 value combo

Combo includes:
    -2 pieces of charcole grilled lamb chops
    -2 pieces of BBQ chicken wings
    -1 cup of soft drink

Tips and HST not included
    Valid until May 2nd, 2011

2. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

Personal referral codes are not allowed, I have replaced it with the site referral code. Please read the forum rules and refrain from spamming.

3. andrew

andrew New Member

4. andrew

andrew New Member

hi can you change the link to http://www.toosave.com the link you repost is kind of personal referral codes ......

5. andrew

andrew New Member

and why i can not edit my post. i want to fix it to the normal website link!

6. Forum Vancouver

It is the referral code for this site. There is a 2 minute time limit for post edits.

7. andrew

andrew New Member

but you said that personal referral codes are not allowed...

8. Forum Vancouver

They aren't unless it belongs to forumvancouver.com. The referral code in your first post belongs to Forum Vancouver.

We've had problems in the past where people would spam their personal referrals without contributing anything else. As such, absolutely no referrals are allowed unless they belong to Forum Vancouver, for obvious reasons.

9. andrew

andrew New Member

...fine...

10. andrew

andrew New Member

so it is OK to put your personal referrals. i am the worker of this site, so the referral code reward is doesn't matter for me. we wish to promote the website and make more people to know it. the more people register through your personal referrals and buy product, the more reward your will get. [When someone you invite gets their first voucher, you will receive$5credits]
    you can share with your friend, your website partner or any one else. our website just start up, so we need you guys help~
    thanks very much.

11. Forum Vancouver

12. andrew

andrew New Member

OK. i'm very sorry for any unacceptable behaviour. as you can see, we really offer very cool staff and we get a very low price after bargin with the shop owners.
    can you leave a cotact number? i will ask my boss and if he want to build a formal and long time business relationship with your website, we will contact you as soon as possible.
    thank you very much and apologize for my behaviour again.