Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty eyeliner review thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ema, Aug 16, 2011.

1. ema

ema Full Member

post your reviews on eyeliners, state where you bought it too. I don't want to go find waldo for an eyeliner lolz.

MUFE Aqua Creamliner
    Bought at Sephora (don't remember the price, grabbed it because Smashbox was out of gel liners)
    [​IMG]
    -I'm comparing this to MAC's fluidline since that's my HG for gel liners. Don't bother buying this make up forever creamliner aka gel liner, it doesn't stay at all and it smudges. the point of a gel liner is to stay not stray, it required a little bit of heating which I didn't like. it does the work of being an eyeliner but it doesn't last long and smudges.
    3/5

Dior Crayon Eyeliner, i tend to buy waterproof eyeliners but this one wasn't but i found a better use for it. It's great for the outer corner of your eyes and gives a nice dewey look which is great for the day. Will try the waterproof one some time lol
    Bought at the Dior counter at The Bay
    [​IMG]

MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved (aka black) lol
    [​IMG]
    My friend raved about this so i went out to try it and i was expecting something great! but it didn't do what it claimed to do, I think that's my biggest pet peeve is when a product claims it would do something for you but in turns it doesn't.
    The MAC site claims this:
    http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/151/476/Powerpoint-Eye-Pencil/index.tmpl

Which wasn't true, it did smudge and it wasn't waterproof, obviously i didn't go sink my head into water with this on but i could easy wipe it off without using any eye make up remover. because it was metallic, it gave a weird smudge and the sparkle and "black" would separate on your eyelids.
    I give it a 2/5 cause I liked that it had a cap lol like other eyeliners.