Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Entry-level jobs in Accounting

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by joeclark, Aug 2, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

Hello everyone,

I am going into the final year of University of an Accounting & Finance and including 2 years at College, I have now studied Accounting for 4 years. Furthermore, I have used Sage before and own Microsoft Certificates in Excel, Word & PowerPoint.

I have, however, no experience in the Accounting Field. I am currently looking for a part-time position, however most jobs out there are only available for Graduate Trainees interested in becoming a qualified CA with ACCA/ACA/CIMA.

Could you guys help me out with what sort of jobs I should look for with no previous experience? Accounts Assistants, Clerks, Book-keepers?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

-References
    -http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/threads/entry-level-jobs-in-accounting.303924/

-Biofuel System Video