Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local Eating Recommendations in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by vancitygirl604, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Hey Everyone

What are your favourite and top recommendations for restaurants, cafes, bakeries, dessert places in the Vancouver area? Not just fine dining but casual eating joints as well. I love eating but need to watch the wallet!

I came across this website moeji.com which recommends businesses and has coupons. Photos look delicious. May try a couple of these out.

2. ema

ema Full Member

What types of restaurants and what cuisines?

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

[​IMG]

Probably just wanted to spam their moeji link :down:.

4. MooGooMouse

MooGooMouse Junior Member

Chinatown for Asian (obviously) & Denman Street for a mixed bag of different kinds of eats. Look around Gastown for homey cafes & diners. Good Pizza & sandwich places too.

5. ema

ema Full Member

I actually think Richmond is better for Asian food, Chinatown isn't really that great aside from Hon's and Phnom Penh (which I think is overrated).

6. MikeGillis33

MikeGillis33 Junior Member

I wish Granville had more to after during wee hours (2-3am) after the clubs close other than greasy pizza.