Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Students Easy GPA booster courses at UBC

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by milquetoast, Jun 5, 2010.

1. TIANNA

TIANNA Guest

Dont take biol 121 with Brett Couch, the class average for first midterm is 52, and no scale at all!!!

2. ema

ema Full Member

BIOL112 is not a GPA booster. Tell me otherwise and I'll shoot you. LOL
    Any 1st year language courses at UBC are GPA boosters. I'm on a spree of taking every language possible.
    I took CHIN103 and if you attend all of the classes you'll get a B for sure, class average is B to B+ (sometimes A-). Downside is that only 5% of the class I think can get an A- so even if all of your assignments add up to an A- standing, but you're not the 5% then they'll scale you down to a B+.

ENGL 224, I took it with Suzanne James and left the class with a B+, class average was 75%. I didn't read the books but attended all of the classes. She's an easy marker and really interesting.

3. cuddybear02

cuddybear02 Guest

Hi there, I'm actually taking bio 121 with Brett Couch, I wanted to ask how his exams were? Was it based on the study questions from the textbook or is it all over the place? any study tips?

Thanks in advance!

4. ema

ema Full Member

I've taken everything that I need but I want a full course load. Any easy courses?

5. jennyjin

jennyjin Guest

is eosc 340 easy or hard? anybody knows something about it?