Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

DIY

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by chenyswhite, Jun 1, 2017.

1. chenyswhite

chenyswhite New Member

I don’t know why I love the flavor of tea so much until I realize that I will search some drinks or deserts with tea to create a new tasty. Sometimes, I enjoy making some cookies, and you know it will be tired when you always eat butter cookies. Therefore, Do you wan to make a new flavor tea cookies with me ? You will need material as 2 large eggs, 1 cup flour, 2/3 cup sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 1 tablespoon matcha (green tea powder), and1/2 teaspoon baking powder

How to make it? First,Cream butter in a bowl, and then , add sugar in the butter and mix well.

Third, Gradually add beaten eggs and stir well. Forth, Sift flour, baking powder, and green tea powder together and add the flour to the egg mixture.

Fifth, Pour the batter into a buttered loaf pan.

Finally, Bake in preheated 340 degrees F oven for about 30-40 minutes.

Hope you will like it. And maybe you can match a cup of black tea with it.