Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty DERMAL KOREA Essence Collagen Masks $1/sheets???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kelly Harrison, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Hey Ladies, few days ago I just found a facial masks which are pretty good for my skin. After I used for 3 days, the wrinkles on my face begins to disappear. Most importantly, my skin is getting more healthier each day after I begin using the masks.

Guess how much I bought it for? Only $1/sheet! Therefore, I highly recommend this Dermal Masks for anyone who are looking to improve their skin conditions.

However, currently I am only able to find those masks in the following two stores and the quantities are limited. There are many types of Dermal masks available at those two stores, however, I highly recommend for the Cucumber and Pearl masks.

1. Dollar Town @9040 Blundell Rd, Richmond, BC
    2. Loonie Toonie Variety Store: 2- 11600 Cambie Road Richmond, B.C. V6X 1L5
    Hopefully those information are helpful for anyone who are looking to improve their skin conditions in a lower costs :)

2. ema

ema Full Member

you can also find them at Wal-Mart for $0.97 I think. they only temporarily restore what's needed lol but they're great for relaxing.