Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

For Sale (FS) DCM476 Modem $40 || ASUS RT-AC66U Router $100

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade' started by joeclark, Jul 3, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

Hello Guys,

For sale is a lightly used Thomson DCM476 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem. It was used with Teksavvy internet and works with several providers.

Only selling because I changed internet companies to one who includes a modem.

ASUS RT-AC66U Dual-Band Wireless-AC1750 Gigabit AC Router

For sale is an ASUS RT-AC66U/AC66R dual band Wireless N / AC 1.75Gpbs router. $100 FIRM. Retails for $170 + tax.

It is in mint condition and only a couple of years old. Comes with original box, antennas and accessories. Only selling because my new internet plan comes with a router and my apartment is small enough to not need the extended range. This is the RT-AC66R model, which is the exact same as the RT-AC66U except it is sold at retail stores like Best Buy rather than computer shops. Runs the exact same hardware and firmware.

Included:
    -ASUS RT-AC66U / AC66R router
    -3 original antennas
    -ethernet cable
    -power cable
    -vertical stand
    -original box

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    - http://forums.redflagdeals.com/fs-dcm476-modem-40-asus-rt-ac66u-router-100-2097014/
    - Professional Animated Web Video Production .