Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local Cora Breakfast and Lunch

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by milquetoast, Jun 5, 2012.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

So it looks like they opened up a Cora in Coquitlam. The breakfast chain is popular across the rest of the country, so I'm glad we finally have a location locally. Their menu is heavy on the fruit. Anyone try it yet?

http://www.chezcora.com/

Cora Breakfast & Lunch
    3025 Lougheed Hwy, Coquitlam BC
    (778) 285-8577

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Way too far for me.

3. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

There's a new one in south Richmond too, in Coppersmith Mall....

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Went to the Coquitlam location 2 weeks ago. Most memorable part of the meal for me were the potato wedges, which were browned nicely. The Hollandaise sauce looked like it came out of a packet. Tastewise, it was alright and very light but did not taste like real Hollandaise. Overall, the meal was underwhelming and as much as phallic food plating makes me laugh, it's very poor value for average food. I think they are popular because of the perception that it's a healthier meal compared to regular breakfast places.

I ate there after getting soaked on a 2 hour hike. I was hoping that the restaurant would be warm, but it was the opposite. Felt like they had AC on or something.

[​IMG]