Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty clearing up clogged pores and blackheads on nose

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blackhead, Nov 23, 2010.

1. blackhead

blackhead Guest

i'm wondering what everyone uses to keep their pores clean and free of blackheads and whiteheads??? i have an oily t-zone that gets really dry after washing my face so finding the right product is hard. my pores are also pretty big, so any tips on how to minimize them would be deeply appreciated :) would be helpful if you list your skin type too. thanks.

2. Swan

Swan New Member

3. Souli P

Souli P New Member

I also have an oil-rich complexion and have had sucky skin days because oily skin with dry patches... crazy Vancouver weather wreaks havoc! A great thing to try is the Aveda Tea Tree oil at night. It tones and purifies. I've also used it as a spot treatment for pimples and it zaps it in one day! :)

I would suggest splurging on a great facial to clear the black heads you have... then start using the tea tree oil to maintain clarity.

4. ema

ema Full Member

Mmmmm
    Go to Daiso and buy this:[​IMG]
    -I wish I can resize lol..

5. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

Pictures should auto-resize based on browser dimensions.

6. bellazz

bellazz Guest

to reduce the size of ur pores do the following thing:

1- apply ice-cubes on ur face for about 5-10 mins daily.

to clean the pores/blackheads:

1- use some good scrub.
    2- Nose strips are also available for this purpose.